Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tuesday 2010-05-11

Gym before work this morning. It was a bit of a struggle to get out of bed, but I managed it - and was actually at the gym before they unlocked the door, which was a novelty. For me, any way. I'm easily pleased you see.

Chest and back today. Try to contain your excitement.

Plate slide & press up x 12
BOSU alternating row 2x8kg x 20 (ouch)
3 sets

Stability ball chest flye - press 2x5lg x 12
Single leg pull down 20kg x 12
3 sets

Bicep pull downs 20kg x 12
3 sets
(working on the old chin-ups again)

Stability ball plank 30 seconds
Stability ball roll out x 12
3 sets

My legs are still sore from Sunday's workout, and with Womens Running Network tonight I figured I should spend a bit of time trying to wake my legs up. So I did. And then I came home after work, fell asleep on the couch, and missed running. Well done Vicky.

I'm thinking next Tuesday I should skip the gym before work so that I make it to running club after work. And also not have a little sit down on the sofa with a duvet before I leave for running. Dumbass.

Lie in tomorrow morning, and then Spin at lunch. Hoorah for Wednesday lunchtime spin class, which I absolutely love - even though it bloody hurts and I'm about 80% sure the instructor would see it as an achievement if one of us passed out! I always go back to work on a Wednesday afternoon with a smile on my face, even if my life is a pile of steaming turd, which, as it happens, it is at the moment. No pressure Spin Class, but it's up to you to save my life tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment