Tuesday 4 May 2010

New weight programs...

So I've gone back through my plans for my weight program, and changed them slightly.
I've now set up 3 different workouts:
1. Legs
2. Shoulders/Arms
3. Chest/Back

The plan is to rotate through these as well as doing some cardio here and there.
If I try and plan my week for what I'll do when, I inevitably deviate from the plan within a couple of days, so I figure I'll just work through the weights in order each time I go, and make sure I get some cardio sessions in as well.

I think my main forms of cardio will be Spin class, HIIT on the treadmill or stepper, and running club. And to be fair at running club we usually do some work on the Steps of Doom, which I love, despite the pain.

Might start recording my weight/measurements on here again as well, the weight's not going down as quickly as I'd like but that's mainly to do with my inability to PUT THE CAKE DOWN! I need to really work on that side of things I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment