Thursday 25 June 2009

Thursday 25th

I had a PT session first thing, so I went in a little early to do a cardio warm up...

Cross Trainer 1 minute sprint intervals - 10 minutes (phew!)
Stepper - 10 minutes at level 6

Then my PT turned up and the pain started...

squats on an up-turned BOSU x 20
forward & side lunges x 10 each side
stork stance x 10 each side
stability ball balance & twist (balancing on the ball on your knees, arms out in front then twist from side to side without falling off!)
cross-over heel taps x 10

(that's just the warm up!)

up-turned BOSU squats - 12kg x 12
lunges with front foot on BOSU - 12 kg x 12 each leg

Box jumps x 12 (with 3 raisers)
single leg dead lifts - 10kg

Incline Dumbell Press - 4kg each arm
Split stance low row - 6.25kg x 12 each side

Reverse crunches x 12
straight leg heel taps x 12

All I can say is... ouch.
Also, when I woke up the next morning I wasn't in too much pain. Perhaps a sign I should increase some of the weights for this. *gulp*

No comments:

Post a Comment