Tuesday 30 June 2009

Month-end round up

Well actually this month has been pretty slack. Each month I allow myself one day off for each weekend on the calendar, and aim to complete more exercise sessions than there are days in the month. Normally I achieve this fairly easily, as I often do something before work as well as at lunch - and was doing Pump and WRN on Tuesday evenings.
This month, between being ill, other commitments and just being plain lazy, I've not done very well at all - only 21 sessions for 30 days.

My diet has improved somewhat though, so that's a good sign. The weight is still hovering around about half a stone heavier than I would like.

July is the month when I will manage (finally!) to put the healthy eating and exercising together, and kick some proper ass. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment