Monday 8 June 2009

Monday 8th

Well having missed the first half of last week through sickness, I missed the second half through lack of motivation!
Am back today with a vengeance though!

Went to the gym before work:

Stability ball press up - 12, 10, 8
Side lunge/tricep pull down - 10kg x 12 (think I can increase weight on this next time)
Squat/pull back - 22.5kg x 12

Cross trainer - one minute sprint intervals - 6 minutes

Stability ball crunch x 12
Side jacknife x 10
Stability ball side raises x 12 (each side)
2 sets

Lunch time - Body Balance class. We did abs and hamstrings today. Bloody hurt.

My trainer gave me a belated birthday present - wrist weights. She expects to see me wearing them for running club tomorrow, and I hate to disappoint! Beefcake!!

Really need to start doing the lower body exercises that are part of my program. Thing is, I keep leaving the sheet at home, and I can't remember them without it. Also I'm rubbish and I know they'll hurt so I don't make much effort to remember them. Bad Bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment