Saturday 13 June 2009

Saturday 13th

Couldn't do Spin this morning as I did it yesterday so I just went in for Body Pump. The class was really busy - we ran out of space and weight bars! This meant the instructor was super-hyped and made us do loads of extra "little ones" where you just don't straighten your legs between squats, chest presses, pretty much everything. It also inspired me to put my weights up for some of the tracks.

Warm up - 7.5kg
Squats - 15kg
Chest - 10kg
Glutes, back and hamstrings - 12.5kg
Triceps - 5kg
Biceps - 5kg
Lunges - 7.5kg (and 2 x 3kg for the last bit) - she went really mental for this bit and we lunged onto a box step!
Shoulders - 7.5 kg (and 2 x 3kg for the lateral raises)
Abs - 5kg

Finished the class thoroughly knackered but pretty pleased with myself and headed to Tesco to buy some healthy food. Have now eaten healthy food and am craving chocolate and naughty food like you wouldn't believe. I need to sort my shit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment