Sunday 25 April 2010

Sunday 2010-04-25

Sunday, Sunday. I arranged to meet some friends in town for lunch at 1, and got to the gym at 10:30, which meant I had a lot of time to kill...

Warmup:
Overhead squats (with weighted bar) x10
Overhead lunges x 10 each side

Stability ball single leg squat 2x6kg x 12 each side
Sprint touch backs 2x2kg x 12
3 sets

push ups x 12
Alternating dead row 2x6kg x 20
4 sets

Stability ball chest flye 2x5kg x 12
Stability ball single dumbell row 7kg x 12 each side
4 sets

plank step-ups x 12 (6 each side)
Stability ball extended crunches x 12
3 sets

Treadmill - 1 minute sprint, 30 seconds rest x5
Stepper - program 3 (intervals) level 6, 10 minutes
Reclining bike - 3-minute easy ride to cool down

and then lots of stretching!

I always used to post weight and measurements on a Sunday, to measure my progress etc. I've not done that for a while though as I put on a fair bit of weight and didn't really want to advertise the fact. I think I'm doing ok though; I seem to have lost a couple of pounds and feel that my clothes are fitting better so that's always a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment